If you are looking for a great book to read and also wish to support ME Research UK then the answer is at your fingertips.
- Robert McMullen’s ‘Stranger and Stranger’ is the true story of an unlikely encounter in the extraordinary life of a young man diagnosed with ME.
- Jack Croxall’s highly acclaimed ‘Tethers Trilogy’ begins in the wake of a cold Victorian winter, when Karl and Esther discover an anonymous journal filled with strange passages and bizarre scribblings.
- Hayley Green’s ‘101 Tips for coping with ME’ is an information rich guide in which Hayley offers tips on coping with all aspects of the condition, with a view to getting better.
- Merryn Fergusson’s ‘What is wrong with ME’ is a story of ME as seen through her son Chris’s eyes and through the experiences of his family and friends.
- ‘Dark Scotland‘ is an anthology of dark tales by award-winning and international bestselling authors.