Back after COVID-19 enforced absence is Scotland’s KiltWalk 2021 which will take place in Glasgow on Sunday 26th September 2021.
Thanks to the generosity of Sir Tom Hunter, eligible sponsorship will receive an additional 50% top up (maximum of £5,000 per walker or donor) from The Hunter Foundation after the Kiltwalk fundraising deadline of midnight on Monday 4th October.
In order to make the event as COVID secure as possible, places are limited and early booking is essential.
Register NOW – to avoid disappointment.
Safety of walkers is paramount and so –
- Arrive and go – You will be given a time to arrive, join a queue and commence your walk shortly after. There will be no warm up programme at the start.
- Changed walk lengths – Scotland’s Kiltwalk has been designed to ensure walkers can socially distance on the route. There will be two walk lengths to pick from – The Mighty Stride (16.5 miles) and The Wee Wander walk (3.5 miles).
- Limited spaces available – We will be restricting numbers to ensure your comfort and safety on the day. As this event has limited capacity purchasing a promo code will not guarantee a place. The participant must sign up successfully using the code to guarantee their entry. All unused codes will be given a full refund or a credit note for this event.
- No gathering – We have shaped the event to ensure that you can safely socially distance from others.
- No spectators – To ensure as many Kiltwalkers can participate as possible on the day, we are unable to accommodate spectators.
- Mask wearing – Masks will be worn within all Kiltwalk venues (start, pit stops and the Kiltwalk end site).
- Track and Trace – It will be compulsory to scan the NHS track and trace QR code upon entry to your start venue.