Run for M.E. 2023 have been busy of the past few months training (and baking).
We are a small group of parents, friends and family of someone living with ME/CFS. On 7 & 21 May 2023, as part of ‘Walk for ME’, we will be doing a sponsored run or walk to raise awareness, show support and hopefully raise some funds towards much needed research, for everyone affected by ME and their families.Claire Carter
Over the past few years, Claire and friends have raised thousands of pounds for ME research and this year
- Sarah and friends will be running a half marathon along the Thames path on May 7th, and held a Park run cake sale on March 24th.
- Rachel S will be cycling 50km over 2 days and running 10k!
- On May 21st Niki will be running the Manchester Half Marathon.
- Claire will be running a half marathon in Cornwall
- Rachel P will be running 10k, Emma is running (distance tbc!) and Katie running too (distance tbc!).
- Jo is running and /or cycling depending on knee injury (tbc)
- Michelle, with daughters Amber and Scarlett (Team Scarlett) will be doing a 5k walk and having a cake sale – dates 7th or 21st May, tbc.