ME Research UK is delighted to announce that we have approved funding to Drs Sanjay Kumar and Farzaneh Yazdani at Oxford Brookes University for a new research project looking at the brain abnormalities underlying sensory hyperstimulation in people with ME/CFS.
Home » News » Investigating sensory processing and cognitive function in people with ME: a pilot study
- ME Research UK – Forward ME July 2019 – Main Points
- Forward-ME Group Minutes 10th July 2019
- Art in Aid of ME Research UK
- Role of Sirt1/NOS axis in vascular and immune homeostasis: a missing piece in the ME/CFS puzzle?
- Investigating sensory processing and cognitive function in people with ME: a pilot study