ebay for Charity is an easy way for buyers and sellers on eBay to support their favourite charities. Buyers can shop for items knowing they’re supporting a good cause. Sellers, whether they’re individuals or businesses, can donate a percentage from any sale to a charity of their choice and add Gift Aid to their donations.
It is really simple and the funds are transferred automatically to us. Also, your listing will be marked ‘For Charity’ and display the charity ribbon to distinguish it from normal sales.
ebay for charity
To get started, just follow these six simple steps:
- Login to your ebay account at www.ebay.co.uk, (you will have to register if you don’t already have an ebay account).
- Click the ‘Sell’ tab at the top of the page and select ‘Sell for Charity’ from the drop down box.
- Watch the short, informative video which will take you through the simple steps required to sell in aid of ME Research UK or, alternatively, charge ahead…
- Click on the link ‘Advanced sell’ listing form highlighted beneath the video and follow the instructions to list your item.
- Scroll down to the ‘Donate a percentage to charity’ box, search for and select ‘ME Research UK’ from the charities listed. Choose the percentage of the sale price achieved that you would like to donate to us – from 10 to 100%.
- Complete the rest of the listing and submit your sale. That’s it!
Donate to ME Research UK every time you buy something on ebay
By selecting ME Research UK as your favourite charity you will be given the opportunity to make a donation to us when you pay for your ebay purchases.
All you need do is:
- On the dedicated ME Research UK charity profile ebay website choose us to ‘Save as favourite’.
- You will be prompted to login to eBay (you will have to register if you don’t already have an ebay account).
- eBay will list us as your favourite charity (or one of your favourites) and when you reach the checkout and pay for future purchases, eBay will ask if you wish to donate to us.
Want do donate now via eBay/PayPal?
It is quick and simple.