Prof. Julia Newton’s team in Newcastle University has recently published a paper looking at BNP levels and cardiac dysfunction in patients with ME/CFS. These results are from a study, co-funded by ME Research UK, which builds on their previous findings of heart abnormalities in people with the illness.
- Role of Sirt1/NOS axis in vascular and immune homeostasis: a missing piece in the ME/CFS puzzle?
- Investigating sensory processing and cognitive function in people with ME: a pilot study
- The impact of endometriosis on women with ME/CFS
- ME Research UK – Forward ME May 2019 – Main points
- Forward-ME Group Minutes 8th May 2019