Make a donation
ME Research UK receives no goverment funding, and relies on donations from other charitable trusts, and from donations and legacies from members of the public. As a registered charity, ME Research UK is tax-exempt, allowing us to realise your donation or bequest in full. If you would like to help ME Research UK by providing financial support for our important work, there are eleven options.
- Make a quick donation via JustGiving
- Make a donation by credit/debit card over the phone
- Make a donation online via the Charities Aid Foundation e-fundraising service
- Make a donation by post
- Make a donation via text messaging
- Set up a standing order to make regular donations
- Donate by Payroll Giving/Give As You Earn
- Leave a legacy in your will
- Give shares or securities
- Gift Aid explained
You can also help ME Research UK by joining our Friends scheme and helping with fundraising through organising events, sponsored activities, or buying goods or services through our partners. Read more here.