A team from the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute in Melbourne, Australia, have recently published the first results of their ME Research UK-funded study looking at brain function in adolescents with ME/CFS. As well as measuring the impact of mental exertion on cognitive function, they have also used MRI to assess functional connectivity.
- ME Research UK – Forward ME July 2019 – Main Points
- Forward-ME Group Minutes 10th July 2019
- Art in Aid of ME Research UK
- Role of Sirt1/NOS axis in vascular and immune homeostasis: a missing piece in the ME/CFS puzzle?
- Investigating sensory processing and cognitive function in people with ME: a pilot study