The electronic version of our Spring 2016 Breakthrough magazine is now online. Download a pdf or read it online. The contents include ME Research UK-funded research on Visual Stress and Discomfort, and Neurological Biomarkers in Youngsters with ME/CFS; short essays on the Experience of Fatigue, and Quality of Life in Children; and many shorter ‘research bites’. The magazine is free to patients and their families, clinics, academics...
- ME Research UK – Forward ME July 2019 – Main Points
- Forward-ME Group Minutes 10th July 2019
- Art in Aid of ME Research UK
- Role of Sirt1/NOS axis in vascular and immune homeostasis: a missing piece in the ME/CFS puzzle?
- Investigating sensory processing and cognitive function in people with ME: a pilot study